Thank you for selecting our office for your foot and ankle health care needs.
When you come for your appointment, please be sure to have following items with you:
- Medical Insurance Card
- Previous x-rays and MRI’s if available ( Unless they were taken at the Scottsdale Medical Imaging, we can access online)
- If you have an HMO policy, be sure to have a referral from your primary care physician. If we do not have a copy of the paper referral in our office you may be financially responsible for your appointment.
Please be prepared to pay for the following at the time of your visit:
- Co-payment ( if applicable)
- Deductible ( if applicable, estimated patient responsibility)
- If you do not have medical insurance, please be sure to let our front desk know at the time you make your appointment. Dr. Di Nucci may accept special arrangements depending on the urgency of your injury or condition.
Patients with fractures, injuries and possible infections – please let our staff know about your condition at the time of appointment. We will schedule your appointment as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
For your convenience we accept Visa, Master card, American Express, Discover, cash and check.
Here you can download our initial visit forms. Please print and bring to your appointment.
New Patient Forms and Notice to Patients
Release of Information/Records
Consent to Treat a Minor Patient in Absence of Parent/Guardian
Please review our privacy practices for the Foot & Ankle Center of Arizona
These files require adobe acrobat reader get it for free here
We look forward to serving you!