Foot or Ankle Injury? …In pain..?
We reserve same day appointments for life’s unexpected foot and ankle injuries. Call us and be seen the same day if we have availability. You do not have to wait in the emergency room or pay a larger-than-needed copay with additional possible fees without seeing a specialist. With on-site digital X-ray and diagnostic ultrasound, we are able to clearly see the extent of the injury, and you can be evaluated by a foot and ankle specialist today.
What qualifies as an emergency?
If you answer yes to one or more of these questions, then please call for same-day appointment availability:
- If you were in a car accident and injured your foot and ankle (please fill out the accident form with all pertinent details along with new patient forms)
- If you slipped and fell, your foot or ankle is painful, or swollen and bruised
- The injury occurred in the past 48 hours; Again your foot, heel or ankle is swollen, bruised and painful when you bear weight on the injury site
- You feel you are risking further injury without immediate attention
- You are not experiencing a life-threatening emergency